Advanced Cardiac Care
Department of Advanced Cardiac Care has internationally trained team of cardiologists handling all types of cardiac emergencies requiring primary and complex Coronary Angioplasties and stenting. This Department is having panel of Cardiac surgeons.
Also available are:
Bone & Joint Replacement
Department of Bone and Joint have internationally trained strong team of highly skilled Orthopaedic Surgeons providing specialized care for knee and joint replacement along with fully equipped Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation facility.
Diabetic Foot Surgeon
DIABETIC FOOT ULCERS (DFU) OCCUR IN 15% OF DIABETIC PATIENTS.
- DFU are the most difficult to heal wound because of mainly the neuropathy (nerves)and vascular complications (blood vessels) associated with the disease also the nutrition, long standing disease and associated co-morbidities play an important role in delayed healing.
- Understanding wound healing/delayed wound healing has made substantial change in treating wounds in the past 2 decades from topical application to biological application, oxygen therapies etc. 50% of wounds heal in a timely manner over 8-12 weeks. However healing in a timely manner depends on identifying the need in the wound at various stages of wound healing and choosing dressings.
- Holistic Approach Towards Diabetic Foot Care
- Treatment Of Gangrene/Ulcer-Non Healing
Department of Gastroenterology
Department Gastroenterology is equipped with modern technology to manage all major endoscopy and radiology assisted procedures. Minimal Access surgeries are performed for GI, liver and biliopancreatic disorders which reduces hospital stay of the patient.
Department of Gynaecology
At Bellevue Multispeciality Hospital, our specialists are dedicated to providing comprehensive care for women of every age. A woman faces different issues at each stage in life like menstrual problems, birth control, fertility, pregnancy and menopause and need advice on questions about the best way to manage her health.
Our specialist with wide-range of expertise coupled with our state-of-the-art technology makes Bellevue Nursing Home a trusted place for protecting and preserving the health of women – at any age
Department Of Surgical Oncology & Research Centre (Comin Soon)
Centre for organ specific cancer treatment. Surgical oncologists treat cancer using surgery, including removing the tumor and nearby tissue during a operation. This type of surgeon can also perform certain types of biopsies to help diagnose cancer.
Department of Endoscopy
Types of Endoscopies performed:
- Nasal Endoscopy
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
to examine the nasal and sinus passage
to examine the digestive tract
also known as Lung Endoscopy, to diagnose the lung and chest problems
to evaluate the inside of the colon (large intestine or large bowel). The latest technique of 'Capsule Endoscopy' is available at Bellevue Multispeciality Hospital. The easiest way for both upper and lower G.I. scopies without trauma of scope insertion, facing an operation theatre, anaesthesia or sedation.
Capsule endoscopy is a capsule fitted with a disposable mini video camera that can examine the parts of the small intestine that standard scopes can not reach for diagnosing unexplained bleeding or other abnormalities.